- 2 packs of Oreo cookies
- 1 1/2 bag marshmallows
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Place 2 packs of Oreos in a large ziplock bag, seal it, and crush the Oreos.
- Heat a medium pot on the stove over medium-high heat.
- Melt 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter (be careful not to burn). Add marshmallows and stir often, until butter and marshmallow is melted into a smooth liquid.
- Pour cookie crumbles into a large bowl. Immediately pour the melted marshmallow mixture over the Oreos and stir to combine.
- Grease a 9×13 pan and press the mixture evenly in the dish. Add sprinkles (optional)
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Slice & enjoy!